Learning @ DS
At Dreamspace we believe that people are assets of the future. Learning @ DS is learner-centered and not trainer centered. Our Learning and development policy is focussed upon these five elements:
- On Boarding and knowledge sharing
- Skill Development
- Leadership Training
- Performance Management
- Employee feedback and Growth
Learning at DS is based on Shorter learning cycles , characterized by these five pillars
- Training for Future in-demand skills.
- Knowledge-Sharing Ecosystem for hard skills
- Real-Time Employee Feedback
- Microlearning for soft and Job skills
- Upskilling for the Digital Workplace and Automation in processes.
The company is running a Business Automation and transformation program which is led by dedicated team members from all functions
Intranet acts as a Induction of New Joinees as well as a knowledge sharing portal for the Employees.